Our greatest discovery on our path as a new company has not been about sourcing the best denim, designing a better pocket, or perfectly fitting a customer (although we live for all that!), it's been about the community experiment we find ourselves lucky enough to be a part of – meeting inspiring people everywhere we go; forming meaningful relationships; seeing into the real lives of really hard-working women; and listening and learning at every turn.
We started as a tiny, intimate company founded by three women, but we are rapidly picking up speed, growing into a diverse community. Collectively, we are creating positive change in our world through perseverance, teamwork and respect. This is Moxie & Moss Workwear’s surprising source of joy and achievement.
Thank you for going along on this ride with us in 2017. And here’s to so, so much more territory to cover in 2018! With much love – Kate, Sara & Kyle
Fun 2017 Facts
- Women in 24 states are wearing MMW Maven pants
- Women in 5 countries are wearing Mavens
- 1 lucky man has a pair (and many more have asked!)
- $3000 was donated by Moxie & Moss Workwear to support women entering Oregon Tradeswomen Inc’s training programs
- Sara’s dog Shasta became the official MMW mascot when spotted wearing our custom-made MMW bandanas
- 2018 will see at least ten new MMW apparel and work products released, as well as some other very exciting surprises…
Looking back on Moxie & Moss Workwear in 2017. February